- Banking Machines
- Festival Hours
- First Aid
- Food & Drink
- Getting Around
- Lost Children
- Lost and Found Items
- Tourist Information
- What to Bring
Are service animals welcomed?
Yes! Service animals are welcomed at the festival but we do expect that the following rules be respected:
- Service animals must be accompanied by the handler with the disability.
- Service animals must be under the control and supervision of their handler at all times.
- Service animals are not permitted to be left unattended under any circumstances.
- Handlers are required to be prepared for, and clean-up after, their animals at all times.
- We reserve the right to remove and/or refuse access to any service animal from the site if that animal is deemed to be a health or safety threat to festival visitors, staff, or other service animals, or in violation of these policies.
Where are the accessible washrooms located?
Accessible washrooms are available at three locations throughout the festival site. Refer to the map for precise locations.
Is the site wheelchair accessible?
Yes! The site is both wheelchair and mobility scooter accessible.